It is time for another Tasty Tuesdays Linkup and I am so excited to be co-hosting again. We had so many awesome recipes last week my Pinterest boards are stuffed. Before we get to the link up though, I want to share with you one of my favorite Autumn breakfast recipes. Now that the heat is finally (hopefully) behind us here in Southern California I am ready for these healthy Fall Harvest Pancakes to start my cool Autumn mornings. They are loaded with protein from the ricotta and egg, or you can serve them along with some bacon or sausage or ham (yum!) to round out the meal. Use any squash and apple you want. I had a little acorn squash puree in the freezer and a Gala apple so that’s what I went with. I love the spices and the slight nuttiness from the whole wheat flour. Drizzled with maple syrup, these are one of my favorite ways to get going on a cool morning.
This month Sydney from Tastefully Frugal and Audrey from That Recipe are the co-hosts of this party!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked uphere before or they will be deleted.Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.