I prefer to keep my marshmallows for s’mores and make these amazing Spicy Candied Sweet Potatoes instead.
Since this will probably be my last post before Thanksgiving, I want to take a moment to thank some special people.
First up is Tammy of Creative K. Kids for trusting me to co-host the Tasty Tuesdays Link Up the past two months. This will be my last one (for awhile?). It has been a blast, but now it is time to give someone else a turn. I will still be linking up weekly and I hope you will too, or if you are not a food blogger I hope you will check out the recipes.
Secondly is a pair of people. I have to give the nod to my Goddaddy Barry for having the sense to bring Sandy into our family. But the thank you really is for Sandy herself for being one of the most loving, inspiring and gracious human beings to ever walk the Earth. And she makes these amazing sweet potatoes every year for Thanksgiving. Now I have the recipe so I can make them whenever I want. And you can too.
So easy and so delicious. I made a meal of these with a side of leftover turkey the other day.
And before I give you the recipe, I need to give you the traditional That Recipe holiday speech:
WRITE DOWN THE FAMILY RECIPES NOW!
I hope you all have a great week, whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving or not.
This month Sydney from Tastefully Frugal and Audrey from That Recipe are the co-hosts of this party!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked uphere before or they will be deleted.Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, THANK YOU for stopping by, it means so much to me!