Did you miss me? I apologize to anyone that tried to link up for Tasty Tuesdays last week and found me missing. I was offline for a week do to a web hosting transfer gone horribly BAD! Luckily a friend bailed me out and finally found the technical issues.
As a payment for his kindness I sent him a box stuffed with a jar of Pickled Cherry Tomatoes, some cookies that I will post about on next month’s Fill the Cookie Jar post, and a loaf of Mel’s Mango Banana Bread.
In case you are wondering, Mel is my “sister by another mister”, aka baby brother’s better half. Once I heard someone mention this bread she made on Facebook, I immediately begged her for the recipe. Unlike my brother, she quickly sent it. Thanks, Mel!
There are two unique ingredients to this banana bread: the chopped dried mangoes, and a bit of grated lemon zest! I would never have thought to add it, but it adds a subtle citrus note that perfectly complements the other ingredients. I don’t think I will ever make banana bread without it again.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria at Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, and Audrey at That Recipe will be our co-hosts for July. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Maria at Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Audrey at That Recipe (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.