If you want a moist tropical flavored cupcake these Pineapple Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Frosting are just your ticket.
These cupcakes are so simple to whip up and are loaded with pineapple and flavor that you may never consider using a boxed cake mix again. A little more measuring and mixing twice instead of just once for a mix. Do you think you can handle that?
And the frosting is equally simple and dreamy. Chill a can of coconut milk, skim off the thickened white cream on top and whip it like you would whipped cream. Add a little sugar to sweeten it and done! I didn’t quite whip mine enough because I was in a hurry to get these to the school for the luau bake sale. But they still tasted marvelous.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.