I am trying to make healthier food choices these days, including eating more fish. I scored some great deals on seafood recently at the grocery store, which is always a thrill for me. First up, I made this ridiculously easy and flavorful Sesame Crusted Swordfish.
Did I mention it was easy? Splash on some tamari sauce (or soy sauce) then sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
Sear it in a cast iron skillet coated with olive oil and a bit of sesame oil for added flavor.
Then serve it with some fresh tangerine juice squeezed on top and some veggies I had quickly stir fried in the skillet while the fish rested.
The leftovers were great the next day in a quick wrap with some of the Do Chua I blogged about last week.
If you are interested in adding more healthy fats into your diet be sure to check out our free e-guide available to subscribers to our biweekly newsletter.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.