Have you ever made your own crackers? It is one of those things like pickles and mustard that are so ridiculously easy to make you will wonder why you never tried it before. I hauled my 8 year old into the kitchen on his day off to help me make these Easy Homemade Cheese Crackers.
To make these you simply mix the flour and seasonings.
Add water to make into a dough.
Roll the dough then cut into your desired shape and bake.
Then BAM! you have crackers. It’s not rocket science. In case you didn’t get my subtle hints, the recipe is based on one from There’s a Chef in My Soup by Emeril Lagasse (affiliate link).
We are going to pack these crackers up with some Pickled Cherry Tomatoes, Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickles, homemade mustard and a few other goodies for a gourmet host/hostess basket for our awesome Thanksgiving hosts.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.