If you served ham this weekend, I hope you saved some for this fabulous Ham and Leek Pie. It is so easy to make and is great for dinner or brunch.
Leeks are those green onions on growth hormones in the produce aisle. No, they aren’t really. But they are cousins. You only want the white and lighter green parts for this recipe. Save the dark green parts for stock or other recipe. I like to soak mine in water to get all of the dirt out of the crevices before I cook them.
You can go vegetarian and leave the ham out, or swap some other kind of meat like bacon or sausage or even add some cheese if desired. Use any kind of pie crust you want, store bought, gluten free, cauliflower, or this easy homemade recipe made with hot water.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.