Kiss those boring salads goodbye with this delicious spicy sweet Ginger Salad Dressing inspired by the dressing served at Benihana Restaurants.
I can’t testify if this tastes the same as the dressing in the restaurants as I haven’t been to a Benihana in decades. But I can tell you it is sweet and tangy and spicy and easy to make.
The only tip I am going to give you is to wait at least one hour before adjusting the flavors. When it was fresh, I thought it was a bit bland and was tempted to add more garlic and ginger. A few hours later I realized that would have been a mistake!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.