I love wraps, particularly chicken wraps. They make a quick and easy meal when it is too hot to cook or those nights when you are trying to cram in too many activities and want to eat NOW! Throw in some bacon and ranch and a whole bunch of veggies – mmmmm!
Don’t like ranch dressing or bacon (gasp!) don’t use it. Want some avocados or fresh cilantro? add it. I think this Ginger Salad Dressing would be delicious on top, maybe with matchstick carrots and some cucumber added in for extra crunch.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.