I am always looking for new meatless meals, especially this time of year. One can only serve fish sticks and/or bean and cheese burritos so many Fridays during Lent before there is a revolt.
Luckily last month the Tasty Tuesdays Contributors had some great ideas to inspire me.
Jody Fitz – Fish Tacos
Raia’s Recipes – Garlic and Dill Baked Flounder in Browned Butter
Smart Party Planning – Masala Garlic Ramen Noodles
Positive Inspired Living – Easy One Dish Lemon Shrimp
Life by Nadine Lynn – Asian Zoodles
My Life Cookbook – Closed Kitchen Eggs
Lou Lou Girls – Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Crunchy Crafty and Highly Caffeinated – Vegan Italian Eggplant Bake
Herbs Spices and Traditions – Lentil Stuffed Bell Peppers
Jonesin’ for Taste – Easy Asian Salmon in Foil
NY Foodie Family – Blackened Catfish
Smart Party Planning – Healthy Tuna Salad
NY Foodie Family – Shrimp Egg Rolls
My Life Cookbook – Easy Mediterranean Fish Dinner
Jody Fitz – Shrimp and Pasta
Evergreen Dishes – Hakka Noodles with Alu 65 Chilli Potato
Plus Honest and Truly has Lenten Recipes: 10 Great Dinner Ideas.
And now let’s see what the awesome Tasty Tuesdays bloggers have to share this week.
Ashley from Forgetful Momma is joining Audrey from That Recipe to be our co-hosts for March! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.