I am trying to make healthier food choices these days, including eating more fish. I scored some great deals on seafood recently at the grocery store, which is always a thrill for me. First up, I made this ridiculously easy and flavorful Sesame Crusted Swordfish.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard. This dish is loaded with healthy fats thanks to both the sesame seeds and the swordfish. And it is delightfully quick and simple to make.This Sesame Crusted Swordfish is loaded with healthy fats and is delicious and simple to make. Click To Tweet
Sesame Crusted Swordfish ridiculously easy and delicious preparation for swordfish or other fish such as salmon or tuna.
- 2 pieces fresh swordfish steaks or other fish such as salmon or tuna
- 1-2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- splash sesame oil
- tangerine orange, lemon or other citrus (cut into wedges and seeds removed)
- Splash tamari (soy) sauce on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle sesame seeds on one side.
- Add enough olive oil to liberally coat the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Add a few splashed of sesame oil for extra flavor if desired. Heat to medium high.
- Cook fish sesame seed side down for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle more sesame seeds on the other side before flipping over. Cook about 5 more minutes until done.
- Serve with citrus to be squeezed on top.
The ingredient amounts are a little vague intentionally. Use as much or as little as you like for the amount of fish you have.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.