I have a miserable nasty cold, thanks to my sweet son sharing his germs. Actually I can’t blame him. He tried to push me away when I cuddled him as soon as I knew he was sick. He told me he didn’t want me to get sick too… I should have listened. Anyway, all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a good book and some soup. Maybe one of these Soothing Soup Recipes shared on Tasty Tuesdays last week.
All of these soups look very easy to make and much more comforting and healthy than store bought.
TL: Creamy Tomato Soup from Creative Cain Cabin (tomatoes with basil and cream cheese)
BL: Dairy Free Tomato and Coconut Soup from Simply Darrling (a vegan remake of the classic tomato soup)
M: Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup from A Dish of Daily Life (leftover chicken, kale, lemon and orzo)
TR: Wild Rice Soup with Mushroom and Chicken from Crazy for Cookies and More (wild rice soup mix, chicken and mushrooms)
BR: Bacon and Rosemary Sweet Potato Soup from Easy Peasy Life Matters (sweet potatoes with rosemary, bay)
TR: Cauliflower and Garlic Soup from Sparkle Living (cauliflower and garlic with a little mustard and chile powder)
BL: Creamy Butternut Squash from Oh My! Creative (butternut squash with garlic and cumin topped with pepitas)
M: Autumn Squash Soup from Creative Cain Cabin (squash plus honeycrisp apples and coconut milk)
BR: Roasted Squash Soup from A Day in the Life on the Farm (winter squash with lots of garlic and leeks)
[Tweet “10 comforting Soup Recipes for when it’s cold outside or you have a cold. #recipes #soup”]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.