Do you want a simple yet flavorful dip for your next party? This zesty Blue Cheese Dip is perfect with vegetables, potato chips or even some Buffalo wings.
It is ridiculously simple to make. But trust me on one thing: wait until it chills for a few hours to taste it.
I was a little disappointed when I tasted it immediately after making it and thought about going to the store for more blue cheese. That would have been a mistake. After several hours in the fridge the flavors had completely developed and it was scrumptious.
It didn’t really need any Tabasco sauce, but that added another dimension entirely. So if you don’t like spicy, leave it out.
The Blue Cheese Dip will thicken upon chilling, so if you want to make Blue Cheese Dressing, I would wait until just before serving to thin it with a little milk.Homemade Blue Cheese Dip so creamy and flavorful you won't buy premade again. #recipes #bluecheese #homemadedipClick To Tweet
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- pepper sauce (such as Tabasco) to taste
Mix blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and spices as desired together.
Chill in refrigerator for at least two hours and adjust seasonings to taste.
To make Blue Cheese Salad Dressing: thin with milk, a few tablespoons at a time until it has reached the desired consistency.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.