This Pomegranate Cranberry Jam is a great way to preserve the taste of fall for months to come or to make a sweet homemade gift for family and friends.
This jam is so easy, basically cranberry sauce made with pomegranate juice and then pureed.
I tossed in half of a jalapeno for a little zip, but it is optional. You could add some herbs like rosemary or basil instead, or just go with the cranberry and pomegranate.
I made some printable labels you are welcome to use for gift giving.
Preserve the taste of fall with this easy Pomegranate Cranberry Jam. #recipes #pomegranatesClick To Tweet
- 12 oz cranberries
- 3/4 cups pomegranate juice canned or freshly squeezed
- 1 sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded optional
- In a large saucepan, bring pomegranate juice and cranberries to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and pepper (if using) and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove pepper. Puree with an immersion blender, traditional blender or food processor.
Makes approximately 2 1/2 cups of jam. If desired, jam may be canned in sterilized 4 ounce jars processing for 10 minutes in a water bath canner.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.