Oven Baked Stuffed Pork Chops with Pan Gravy make a delicious and simple meal that looks like you slaved for hours in the kitchen, but can be ready in about 30 minutes.
If you have leftover holiday stuffing this recipe is even easier. You can use our ultra fabulous Cornbread Stuffing recipe, which will add at least 30 minutes to your prep time for cooking the cornbread. For a weeknight fast preparation, feel free to grab a boxed mix to whip these up quickly.
If you can find 2 inch thick boneless pork chops, great. Otherwise, my trick is to use a pork tenderloin and to cut it into thick chops myself.Deliciously easy oven baked stuffed pork chops with pan gravy only looks like you slaved in the kitchen for hours. #porkchops #porkloin #homemadegravy Click To Tweet
Deliciously easy oven baked stuffed pork chops with pan gravy only looks like you slaved in the kitchen for hours.
- 1-2 pound pork tenderloin
- 4-6 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 cup chicken (or pork) stock
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Slice the pork tenderloin into 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick slices to make thick pork chops. Cut each chop about 3/4 of the way through, leaving it attached at one end.
Stuff each chop with prepared stuffing and place on a roasting pan.
Bake until pork is cooked and stuffing is hot in the middle, 20-30 minutes depending on thickness.
In a small saucepan, combine chicken stock and cornstarch until smooth. Pour in the juices from the cooked pork chops. Bring to a boil and cook for one minute.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.