Do you need some Halloween food ideas for your party? The bloggers that link up every week at the Tasty Tuesday Link Party have you covered with dozens of ideas perfect for a Halloween party or just for the family on Halloween Night.
Halloween Snacks and Appetizers
Mummy Jalapeno Poppers from the Lazy Gastronome
Witches Broom Sticks from Mommy Evolution
Deviled Egg Eyeballs from Annies Home
Clemintine Pumpkins from Playdates to Parties
Halloween Spider with Spinach Artichoke Hummus from Comfort Spring Station
Halloween Main Courses
Jodie Fitz shows you how to make Monster Bites to dress up their lunch with a little fun.
Mini Ghost Pizzas from the Mommy Mix
Mummy Dogs from From Playdates to Parties
Vampire Steak Burritos from Living La Vida Holoka
Looney for Food's Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Pot Pie
Halloween Drinks (all family friendly!)
Playdates and Parties has recipes for 10 Halloween Mocktails
Halloween Mocktails for Little Monsters from Sparkle Living
And I have some Halloween Punch Recipes as well as other fall punch recipes.
Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats from Clean and Scentsible
Witch Hat Pretzel Treats from Living La Vida Holoka
Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups from Cooking with Carlee
Peanut Butter Pumpkins from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
Halloween Popcorn Mix from the Country Chic Cottage
Monster Brains Munchie Mix from Living on Cloud Nine
Halloween Donuts from The Mommy Mix
Ghosts in a Graveyard Trifle from Cooking with Carlee
Black Cat Halloween Cookies from Midlife Healthy Living
Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies from Life Family Joy
Chocolate Spider Cookies from Giggles Galore
Jack O Lantern Cookies from Cooking with Carlee
Witch Hat Cookies from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Not enough ideas? Crystal and Company has 25 Sweet and Spooky Halloween Treats
Need a plan for how to display all of the goodies? Try this Zombie Centerpiece from Marilyn's Treats.
[click_to_tweet tweet="Serve up some Spooktacular treats this Halloween. We have dozens of easy and creative recipes for you. #halloweenrecipes #halloween" quote="Serve up some Spooktacular treats this Halloween. We have dozens of easy recipes for you." theme="style2"]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.