That Recipe Policy for All Posts
- We will include FTC disclosure on all posts for which we receive compensation (sponsored posts, paid guest posts, reviews, etc.). This is non-negotiable. Acceptable disclosures include, but are not limited to, “sponsored by…,” “brought to you by…” and “brought to you in partnership with…”
- Social media posts will contain #sponsored where required by FTC guidelines.
Reviews and Sponsored Posts
- I welcome the opportunity to try out new products and review them for my readers.
- I will only review products that I genuinely like and would feel comfortable promoting to my readers.
- Product reviews must be full-sized products to use and review with the sender paying all shipping costs.
- Products sent for review will NOT be returned.
- We post reviews 2-4 weeks after receiving the product, unless the product requires long-term use prior to review, or a specific post date is agreed upon prior to receipt of the product.
- Written reviews will include no follow links to your website and social media may include images.
- A giveaway can be done alone or paired with a product review.
- Prefer giveaway values of $25 or more, buy may consider giveaways of less value.
- We will not ship products to the winner. Vendor is responsible for shipping all products in a timely fashion.
Recipe Creation for Your Site
- I can also create a recipe for use on your website or social media channels using your products with either my brand or yours.
- Includes images and video if desired.
- Prices negotiable based on scope of work. Samples provided upon request.
Services NOT Offered
Requests for these services are not even opened.
- Guest Posts stuffed with backlinks from random strangers.
- Placement of individual ads in sidebars or articles.