Welcome to That Recipe, a collection of recipes dedicated to good friends and good food.
I'm your hostess, Audrey, an avid "maker" that believes home made is better. Rediscover the simple pleasures of cooking and eating real foods that nourish your body, mind and spirit. I'll show you how easy it can be.
The recipes contained on the site reflect my personal food philosophy: all foods can be enjoyed in moderation.
The recipes on That Recipe reflect a passion for food as a celebration of life, including preserving family favorites and exploring new cuisines and techniques.
I encourage everyone to try new ingredients, cuisines and cooking methods. Enjoy your food with family and friends. Life is too short to obsess over finding the one perfect food that will cure all diseases and make everyone skinny and young looking.
So, sit back, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, poke around the site a little and find a recipe or two that fit your lifestyle and tastes.
Here are a few of our most popular recipes to get you started:
- Alcohol Free Cheese Fondue: Easy Family Dinner in 20 Minutes!
- Julia Child's Popovers A Classic Recipe Made Easy
- The Original Barilla 4 Layer No Boil Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Rosemary and Garlic Pickled Cherry Tomatoes
- Ham Hocks and Black Eyed Peas a Southern New Year's Tradition
- Homemade Granola is as Easy as 1-2-3
- Baked Corned Beef and Colcannon an Irish American Classic