That Recipe Policy for All Posts
- We will include FTC disclosure on all posts for which we receive compensation (sponsored posts, paid guest posts, reviews, etc.). This is non-negotiable. Acceptable disclosures include, but are not limited to, “sponsored by…,” “brought to you by…” and “brought to you in partnership with…”
- Social media posts will contain #sponsored where required by FTC guidelines.
Services offered by That Recipe include, but are not limited to:
- I welcome the opportunity to try out new products and review them for my readers.
- I will only review products that I genuinely like and would feel comfortable promoting to my readers.
- Product reviews are FREE as long as we receive a full-size product to use and review, with the sender paying all shipping costs.
- Products sent for review will NOT be returned.
- We post reviews 2-4 weeks after receiving the product, unless the product requires long-term use prior to review, or a specific post date is agreed upon prior to receipt of the product.
- Written reviews will include a link to your website and may include images.
- A giveaway can be done alone or paired with a product review.
- Prefer giveaway values of $25 or more, buy may consider giveaways of less value.
- We will not ship products to the winner. You are responsible for shipping all products in a timely fashion.
- I may consider sponsored posts for your business or product – please contact me at Audrey at ThatRecipe dot com to determine if this would be a good fit for both of us.