If you are looking for a healthy and flavorful soup to warm you up on a chilly day, this Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup is just the ticket. And did I mention it can be ready in about 30 minutes? Gotta love weeknight fast.
If you follow me on social media or receive our bi-weekly newsletter, you have heard me mention this soup a few times. I made it with some beautiful butternut squash from Harvest 2 You (my local CSA). I won’t yammer on about Community Supported Agriculture, but I will say if you want to make a difference in your health and your local community head over to Local Harvest to learn more and find your local CSA.
An important thing to know about making your own soup is that amounts don’t have to be exact. If you have a little more or less squash that’s okay. The original recipe called for 15 ounce cans of broth and coconut milk. My coconut milk can was a little less, but I use homemade broth so I splashed in a little more and added a bit more spices. I do love freshly grated nutmeg. MMMM!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.