No matter who wins the Big Game, these football themed desserts will help end the game on a sweet note.
Football Puppy Chow from The First Year Blog
Super Bowl Popcorn from The Hungry Happenings
Cookies and Cream Cheese Ball from Shugary Sweets
Football Candy Bark from The Drugstore Divas
Touchdown Brownies from The Baker Mama
Football Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies from Well Plated
Football Whoopie Pies from The Cake Blog
Ice Cream Football Sandwiches from The Celebration Shoppe
Funfetti Dessert Nachos from The Cupcake Project
Teddy Bear Almond Cookies from The Homestead Survival
Football Field Goal Cookies from Wilton
Cookie Pizza from That Recipe
In 2018 it is Philadelphia versus New England in Minnesota so…
Philadelphia Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes from Dainty Chef
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes from Life, Love and Sugar
Minnesota 7 Layer Magic Bars from Recipe Girl (you could also go with a gelatin salad or Bundt cake)
[clickToTweet tweet=”Everyone wins with these football themed desserts! #football #desserts” quote=”Everyone wins with these football themed desserts! ” theme=”style3″]
Here is McCormick’s guide to mixing food coloring to get frosting in your team’s colors. And if you would like a quarter by quarter guide to throwing your own Big Game Party check out this post.
We are looking for a new CoHost for Tasty Tuesday’s!
Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party: You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.