Make these easy no bake cheesecake parfaits with fresh summer fruit for a deliciously simple fresh dessert without heating up the kitchen.
When Allison from Triple Chocolate Kitchen suggested a bloggers’ cheesecake party for #NationalCheesecakeDay I had every intention of baking one. Then the summer heat finally hit us. No bake cheesecake parfaits it became.
And since stone fruits are in season right now I knew I had to use them.
For the “crust” I went with these strawberry wafers because they don’t contain any artificial colors… and they were on sale at the time 😉
Check out these other amazing cheesecake recipes from some of my favorite bloggers:
- 101 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake from Our Good Life
- Cheesecake Truffles from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Fruit No Bake Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake in the Instant Pot from Shockingly Delicious
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine from Simply Inspired Meals
- Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Berry Granita with Mint Cheesecake Bites from Delicious Not Gorgeous
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Hostess at Heart
- Mango Cheesecake – No Bake Dessert from Sneha’s Recipes
Are you a food blogger who wants to know when we do recipe-sharing events such as this? Join our Food Blogger Love Facebook Group today!
Or, if you are a reader who simple loves chocolate recipes, join our Chocolate Recipe Sharing Group here!
Fresh and easy no bake cheesecake parfaits with summer fruits. Just layer some crushed cookies, no bake cheesecake filling and fresh cherries, peaches and plums for an easy summer dessert.
- 2 peaches
- 2-3 plums
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 x 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounce package strawberry wafers or other flavor
Chop fresh fruit into small bite size pieces. Combine in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth.
OPTIONAL: pour some of the fruit juices from step one into the mixture.
Cut 4 (or 6) wafers in half on a slight diagonal. Crush the rest.
In 4 (or 6) glasses add cookies, then a few tablespoons of cream cheese mixture, then a few tablespoons of fruit. Repeat.
Finish with a small spoonful of cream cheese mixture, cut cookies and a cherry.