Make these easy no bake cheesecake parfaits with fresh summer fruit for a deliciously simple fresh dessert without heating up the kitchen.
When Allison from Triple Chocolate Kitchen suggested a bloggers’ cheesecake party for #NationalCheesecakeDay I had every intention of baking one. Then the summer heat finally hit us. No bake cheesecake parfaits it became.
And since stone fruits are in season right now I knew I had to use them.
For the “crust” I went with these strawberry wafers because they don’t contain any artificial colors… and they were on sale at the time 😉
Check out these other amazing cheesecake recipes from some of my favorite bloggers:
- 101 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake from Our Good Life
- Cheesecake Truffles from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Fruit No Bake Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake in the Instant Pot from Shockingly Delicious
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine from Simply Inspired Meals
- Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Berry Granita with Mint Cheesecake Bites from Delicious Not Gorgeous
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Hostess at Heart
- Mango Cheesecake – No Bake Dessert from Sneha’s Recipes
Are you a food blogger who wants to know when we do recipe-sharing events such as this? Join our Food Blogger Love Facebook Group today!
Or, if you are a reader who simple loves chocolate recipes, join our Chocolate Recipe Sharing Group here!
Summer Fruit Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 peaches
- 2-3 plums
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 x 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounce package strawberry wafers (or other flavor)
- Chop fresh fruit into small bite size pieces. Combine in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth. OPTIONAL: pour some of the fruit juices from step one into the mixture.
- Cut 4 (or 6) wafers in half on a slight diagonal. Crush the rest.
- In 4 (or 6) glasses add cookies, then a few tablespoons of cream cheese mixture, then a few tablespoons of fruit. Repeat.
- Finish with a small spoonful of cream cheese mixture, cut cookies and a cherry.