No bake Cheesecake Parfaits with fresh summer fruit is a deliciously simple fruity dessert perfect for those days when it is too hot to cook.
If you love cheesecake like I do, but don't want to heat the kitchen or wait for it to bake and then wait again for it to set then these cheesecake parfaits are perfect for you.
The blend of tangy cream cheese filling, fresh fruit and crunchy cookies is delightful.
The fact they are ready to enjoy immediately after prepping them is a bonus.
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
The cheesecake filling is a blend of cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract (or other flavor) and a little milk or cream to blend it smooth.
For the "crust" I used these strawberry wafers because they don't contain any artificial colors... and they were on sale at the time ;).
Other options include any flavor layered wafer cookies (vanilla, lemon, raspberry, even chocolate), or go more traditional cheesecake crust with vanilla wafers, chocolate sandwich cookies (aka Oreos), or graham crackers.
I made these in the peak of summer so stone fruits were in season: peaches, plums, and cherries.
Mix it up for the season or use whatever combination of fruit you like best.
More Cheesecake Recipes
Check out these other amazing cheesecake recipes from some of my favorite bloggers:
- 101 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake from Our Good Life
- Cheesecake Truffles from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Fruit No Bake Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake in the Instant Pot from Shockingly Delicious
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine from Simply Inspired Meals
- Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Berry Granita with Mint Cheesecake Bites from Delicious Not Gorgeous
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Hostess at Heart
- Mango Cheesecake - No Bake Dessert from Sneha's Recipes
Are you a food blogger who wants to know when we do recipe-sharing events such as this? Join our Food Blogger Love Facebook Group today!
Or, if you are a reader who simple loves chocolate recipes, join our Chocolate Recipe Sharing Group here!
- 2 peaches
- 2-3 plums
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 x 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounce package strawberry wafers (or other flavor)
- Chop fresh fruit into small bite size pieces. Combine in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth. OPTIONAL: pour some of the fruit juices from step one into the mixture.
- Cut 4 (or 6) wafers in half on a slight diagonal. Crush the rest.
- In 4 (or 6) glasses add cookies, then a few tablespoons of cream cheese mixture, then a few tablespoons of fruit. Repeat.
- Finish with a small spoonful of cream cheese mixture, cut cookies and a cherry.
Sound fabulous? Share it with other!