If you are looking for a bit more traditional Easter cookie this year, may I suggest these Koulourakia. These Greek Easter Cookies may look humble compared to the colorful sprinkle covered cookies we now associate with Easter. But, trust me, these are addicting.
I love the first Thursday of every month because it is Fill the Cookie Jar sharing day. Each of the FTCJ bloggers makes a cookie or bar recipe and then we all share on the same day. Our theme this month is Easter or Spring. Be sure to check out what goodies the others have created for more fun treats.
There isn’t much to say about the making of these. They are really simple. If you have a minute, take a look at just how easy they are.
In the end they have a nice crunchy exterior and a soft lightly orange flavored interior. I like that they are just lightly sweet and not overpowering considering all of the other Easter goodies I will probably have in the house.
[Tweet Koulourakia: Greek Easter Cookies. Lightly sweet, crunchy outside, soft inside w/ a hint of orange #recipe #cookies”]
Check out what the other Fill the Cookie Jar bloggers made this month.
- Blueberry/Lemon Macaroons by A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Carrot Oatmeal Cookies by Join Us Pull Up A Chair
- Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Cookies by Making Miracles
- Chocolate Chip Bunny Cookie Pops by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Honeybee Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Koulourakia: Greek Easter Cookies by That Recipe
- Lemon Butter Cookies by Marlys This and That
- Loaded Oreo M&M Cookie Bars by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- No Bake Bird’s Nest Cookies by Making Memories with your Kids
- Spring Garden Malted Milk Blondies by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
Until next time, happy eating.