I am so excited to be back co-hosting the Tasty Tuesdays Link-up Party. Hopefully you all have been following the link up every week like I have. I always find the best recipes from my fellow bloggers.
Before we get to the link up, I want to share this quick recipe for Claim Jumper Clone Garlic Cheese Toast. It is a simple way to dress up boring bread and it goes great with a variety of things from soup and chili to pasta or steak. It takes all of a minute to mix up and spread on the bread, then broil for a few minutes until nice and toasty on top.
In the restaurant it is served on Texas Toast, and the frozen store version is a loaf of French bread. We had it with soup the other night and I smeared it on whatever bread I could find in the house, a few slices of sourdough and some English muffins. Since it was only J and I, we have plenty of spread left over in a container in the fridge to make again some night.
And now on to the link up…
Jennifer from Simple Hacks Living and Audrey from That Recipe will be the co-hosts for this party for February! They will help Tammy from Creative K Kids in pinning and commenting on your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.