This Southwestern Three Bean Salad will add a boost of flavor to just about any meal. Serve it with your summer cookout or even a holiday feast.
Instead of the traditional garbanzo beans usually found in three bean salad, I added black beans and hominy. And since I was going Southwestern I went all in with a Chipotle Lime Dressing.
I only added a little Chipotle Chili Pepper at first. You will want to taste it before serving and add salt and pepper as needed just before serving.
I made this recipe as part of #CookoutWeek. A week long celebration of cookout, barbecue and other summer party goodness. Over 40 bloggers gathered together to bring you some great recipes. Be sure to scroll past the recipes to see what the other’s are sharing today.
We also have a fabulous giveaway featuring products from the brands who have made #CookoutWeek possible! You can enter below to win:
- From blog host The PinterTest Kitchen: $100 Amazon gift card, to use to buy all the supplies you need for your next cookout
- From our sponsor The French Farm: A gift pack of gourmet products hand-crafted by small businesses and using only the finest ingredients – La Favorita Genovese Pesto, Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade, and L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- From our sponsor Smokin’-Os: A sampler pack of their “smokin’-os” wood rings, to help you add wood-fired, smokey taste to your grilled foods, even if you don’t own a smoker
- From our sponsor Primal Kitchen: $200 of Primal Kitchen goodies, including condiments made with avocado oil and bars and shakes with grass-fed collagen
- From our sponsor Langers Juice Company: Your choice of 10 bottles of Langers Juice, with flavors including traditional Apple and Grape, as well as interesting mixes such as Pineapple Orange Coconut, Cranberry Blood Orange, and Mango Peach
- From our sponsor True Made Foods: A 3-bottle sampler pack of sauces with real flavors made from real vegetables and less sugar – Ketchup, BBQ, and Veracha
This prize pack has an ARV of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media:
The bonus entry question for me is: What exciting plans do you have this summer? I am not doing much until August so let me live vicariously through you.