This post is sponsored by Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Millican Pecan, Nairn’s , Republic of Tea and Taylor and Colledge USA, I have received goods to use in preparation of the recipes. All recipes and opinions and comments are my own.
This is Pecan Butter Bread made with pecan butter not butter pecan made with butter and pecan.
Wait, pecan butter? Yes, like peanut butter, but made with fabulous Millican pecans. And, yes, it is as amazing as you think.
I added some whole pecans on top of the loaf because you can never have too much pecan flavor in my books.
To layer on more Fall flavors I made a quick compound butter with Hot Apple Cider Tea from Republic of Tea, made with cinnamon, apples, and ginger. So simple and so delicious.
Sponsors Millican Pecans and Republic of Tea
Millican Pecans has all types of pecan products available from pecan halves, pecan meal, pecan shells (for barbecuing) , candies, coffee, syrup, oil and the dreamy pecan butter used in this recipe.
Republic of Tea
With over 300 flavors of premium quality tea, there is sure to be a Republic of Tea flavor (or 12) to suit your fancy.
Flavors of Fall
I am joining with some of my favorite bloggers and sponsors to bring you plenty of Fall inspired recipes as well as a fun little giveaway.
More #FallFlavors Recipes Below:
Appetizers and Snacks
- Fall Charcuterie Board from The Fresh Cooky
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes from SueBee Homemaker
- Pecan Butter Bread with Apple Cider Butter from That Recipe
Soups and Salads
- Gullah Chicken Stew from Family Around The Table
- Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from Jen around the world
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Cipollini Onion Taco With Hatch Chili Cream from Magical Ingredients
- Apple Cider Caramel Dip from The Spiffy Cookie
- Butter Pecan Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Chewy Pecan Butter Cookies from Soulfully Made
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Fresh Peach Pie from Hostess At Heart
- Honeybun Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Pecan Sandies from Eat Move Make
Welcome to #FallFlavors where more than 25 food bloggers are sharing recipes with favorite Fall flavors. Our sponsors, Millican Pecan, Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Nairn’s, and Republic of Tea, have furnished participating bloggers with complimentary product to use in their recipe creations that they will be sharing this week. These same sponsors have generously offered prizes for our giveaway so be sure to enter and share with your friends so they can enter too. Be sure to follow our Fall Flavors Pinterest account for more inspiration.
Prize 1: Texas Pecan Candy Basket from Millican Pecan
The Millican Pecan Texas Pecan Candy Basket is loaded with a variety of pecan gifts. Includes 6 Milk Chocolate Pecan Clusters, 6 Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles), 6 White Chocolate Caramillicans, 6 Pecan Pralines, and a 1/2 lb. Bag of Flavored Pecans! Every bit DELICIOUS! A $75 value.
Prize 2: Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set from Dixie Crystals
Perfect for the occasional baker, our entry-level collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking, so food turns out beautifully and releases easily, every time. 6-Piece Set includes: Half-sheet pan, 12-cup muffin pan, round cake pan, square cake pan, rectangular cake pan, loaf pan. An $80 value.
Prize 3: 3 Month Melissa’s Produce Gift Subscription
A stunning selection of the most delicious produce will be delivered once a month for 3 months. At Melissa’s, the produce is selected at their peak of perfection and packed by hand to ensure safe arrival. A $124 value.
Prize 4: A Red Dancing Leaves Teapot and a tin of Hot Apple Cider Tea from The Republic of Tea
Let the aroma of fresh apple and mulled cider spices envelop you as you sip this golden infusion. The crisp, lingering finish will leave you wanting more! A naturally-caffeine free blend of apples, cinnamon cloves and ginger. Reminiscent of apple cider, with the luscious aroma of cinnamon and cloves, make this cup the perfect accompaniment to the colors of the harvest season.
Embossed, windswept leaves whirl across this 20 oz ceramic teapot. Includes a stainless steel infuser. An exclusive design by The Republic of Tea. A $44 value
Prize 5: A selection of six flavors of Oat Crackers from Nairn’s
One winner will receive a box of each Nairn’s Original, Chocolate Chip, Stem Ginger Oat Grahams, Caramelized Onions, Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbreads, and Oat Cracker. Nairn’s has been baking oats since 1896. They use simple, natural, and wholesome ingredients in their products. Minimum $25 value
Prize 6: A Selection of extracts from Taylor and Colledge.
One winner will receive a selection of extracts to include vanilla bean, almond, lemon, and lavender. In 1897, Taylor & Colledge won its first award for excellence in vanilla. Since then, the Taylor & Colledge commitment for unsurpassed quality has earned its reputation as one of the world’s finest producers of vanilla. Minimum of $25 valuea Rafflecopter giveaway
Pecan Butter Bread
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup pecan butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20-25 pecan halves
Apple Cider Tea Butter
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1-2 bags Hot Apple Cider tea
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8½ x 4½ loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pecan butter, milk, brown sugar and egg.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in the pecan butter mixture until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Top with pecan halves.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes until loaf is firm in the middle. (You can sneak a skewer under one of the pecans in the middle to check for doneness).
- Let cool in the pan on a cooling rack for a few minutes then remove from pan and continue to let cool.
Apple Cider Tea Butter
- Crush contents of the tea bag(s) with a mortar and pestle. In a small bowl, combine butter and tea mix.
- Roll butter into a cylinder and wrap with waxed paper or plastic wrap (I just re-used the butter wrapper, but I am in California so our sticks are fatter).
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Six (6) winners will be randomly selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #FallFlavors bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages.
Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway and the contest is open only to US residents. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors posts or entries.
Thank you to our sponsors Millican Pecan Company, Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Republic of Tea, and Nairn’s for providing prizes.
Until next time, happy eating!