This post is sponsored by Dixie Crystals, Melissa's Produce, Millican Pecan, Nairn's , Republic of Tea and Taylor and Colledge USA, I have received goods to use in preparation of the recipes. All recipes and opinions and comments are my own.
This is Pecan Butter Bread made with pecan butter not butter pecan bread made with butter and pecan.
Wait, pecan butter? Yes, like peanut butter, but made with fabulous Millican pecans. And, yes, it is as amazing as you think.
I added some whole pecans on top of the loaf because you can never have too much pecan flavor in my books.
To layer on more Fall flavors I made a quick compound butter with Hot Apple Cider Tea from Republic of Tea, made with cinnamon, apples, and ginger. So simple and so delicious.
Sponsors Millican Pecans and Republic of Tea
Millican Pecans has all types of pecan products available from pecan halves, pecan meal, pecan shells (for barbecuing) , candies, coffee, syrup, oil and the dreamy pecan butter used in this recipe.
Republic of Tea
With over 300 flavors of premium quality tea, there is sure to be a Republic of Tea flavor (or 12) to suit your fancy.
Flavors of Fall
I am joining with some of my favorite bloggers and sponsors to bring you plenty of Fall inspired recipes as well as a fun little giveaway.
More #FallFlavors Recipes Below:
Appetizers and Snacks
- Fall Charcuterie Board from The Fresh Cooky
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes from SueBee Homemaker
- Pecan Butter Bread with Apple Cider Butter from That Recipe
Soups and Salads
- Gullah Chicken Stew from Family Around The Table
- Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from Jen around the world
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Cipollini Onion Taco With Hatch Chili Cream from Magical Ingredients
- Apple Cider Caramel Dip from The Spiffy Cookie
- Butter Pecan Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Chewy Pecan Butter Cookies from Soulfully Made
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Fresh Peach Pie from Hostess At Heart
- Honeybun Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Pecan Sandies from Eat Move Make
Pecan Butter Bread
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup pecan butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20-25 pecan halves
Apple Cider Tea Butter
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1-2 bags Hot Apple Cider tea
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8½ x 4½ loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pecan butter, milk, brown sugar and egg.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in the pecan butter mixture until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Top with pecan halves.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes until loaf is firm in the middle. (You can sneak a skewer under one of the pecans in the middle to check for doneness).
- Let cool in the pan on a cooling rack for a few minutes then remove from pan and continue to let cool.
Apple Cider Tea Butter
- Crush contents of the tea bag(s) with a mortar and pestle. In a small bowl, combine butter and tea mix.
- Roll butter into a cylinder and wrap with waxed paper or plastic wrap (I just re-used the butter wrapper, but I am in California so our sticks are fatter).
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Until next time, happy eating!