Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix in a jar makes a wonderful gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Three types of chocolate chips in a crispy cookie. Just layer the ingredients in the jar and attach the instructions: BOOM! instant gift.
I love giving, and receiving, cookie mixes in jars. Especially at Christmas when I have so many other goodies already made. I can stick the jar in the cupboard for a month or so and make them when we need a cookie fix.
We made these for my son’s kindergarten teacher’s birthday. Considering all of the other goodies from her students I am sure she appreciated being able to save these for when her grand children were coming to stay with her in a few weeks.
Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix in a jar makes a wonderful gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Three types of chocolate chips in a crispy cookie.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark or milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts coarsely chopped
- In a completely dry, sterilized one quart jar, layer ingredients in the order given. Decorate jar as desired.
- Attach copy of Triple Chocolate Cookies recipe.
Attach the following to give as a gift:
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Beat butter in a large bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and mix until blended. Add jar of cookie mix and beat until combined.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until edges begin to turn brown, approximately 10-12 minutes.
Let cookies cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet then move them to wire racks to cool completely.
Until next time, happy eating.