Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix in a jar makes a wonderful gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Three types of chocolate chips in a crispy cookie. Just layer the ingredients in the jar and attach the instructions: BOOM! instant gift.
I love giving, and receiving, cookie mixes in jars. Especially at Christmas when I have so many other goodies already made. I can stick the jar in the cupboard for a month or so and make them when we need a cookie fix.
We made these for my son's kindergarten teacher's birthday. Considering all of the other goodies from her students I am sure she appreciated being able to save these for when her grand children were coming to stay with her in a few weeks.
Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dark or milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup pecans or walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- In a completely dry, sterilized one quart jar, layer ingredients in the order given. Decorate jar as desired.
- Attach copy of Triple Chocolate Cookies recipe.
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Until next time, happy eating.
Leave a Reply