This Vegetable Naan Pizza is a quick and healthy meal perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Pizza can be made with everything from a traditional yeast dough to cauliflower. I often use French Bread or English Muffins when I don’t feel like making my usual pizza crust. Unlike those crusts, naan is made with yogurt and eggs (sometimes milk and eggs) so it is a softer richer bread.
Just add your favorite toppings and bake for a few minutes (or grill!) for a deliciously easy meal.
For more inspiring pizza ideas, check out these fabulous recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
Quick and Easy Pizza Recipes
- Air Fryer Pita Pizzas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chicken Taco French Bread Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Easy French Bread Pizzas by Family Around the Table
- Easy Tortilla Pizza by The Freshman Cook
- Pizza Dough from Sour Dough Discard by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pre-Baked Pizza Crust by Art of Natural Living
- Semi-Homemade Greek Pizza by the Beard and the Baker
These quick and easy Naan Pizzas are loaded with mushrooms and peppers on a soft naan crust.
- 2 large naan breads or 8-12 mini breads
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Add toppings to the naan bread.
Bake for 5-7 minutes.