This Vegetable Naan Pizza is a quick and healthy meal perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Pizza can be made with everything from a traditional yeast dough to cauliflower. I often use French Bread or English Muffins when I don't feel like making my usual pizza crust. Unlike those crusts, naan is made with yogurt and eggs (sometimes milk and eggs) so it is a softer richer bread.
Just add your favorite toppings and bake for a few minutes (or grill!) for a deliciously easy meal.
For more inspiring pizza ideas, check out these fabulous recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
Quick and Easy Pizza Recipes
- Air Fryer Pita Pizzas by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Chicken Taco French Bread Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Easy French Bread Pizzas by Family Around the Table
- Easy Tortilla Pizza by The Freshman Cook
- Pizza Dough from Sour Dough Discard by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pre-Baked Pizza Crust by Art of Natural Living
- Semi-Homemade Greek Pizza by the Beard and the Baker
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Vegetable Naan Pizzas
- 2 large naan breads (or 8-12 mini breads)
- ½ cup pasta sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add toppings to the naan bread.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
Perfect when you get a pizza hankering that you want fulfilled yesterday!! I added you to the links on my post Audrey.
I love naan pizzas, they are so easy ! This one looks tasty
I've made these a lot. The store bought naan available is soooo good and perfect for this!
YUM. Love veggies on pizza - this naan looks great!
Unfortunately my family doesn't appreciate veggies on pizza as much as I do.
The Freshman Cook
Loving all the fresh veggies you used! Gorgeous pizza!
The Freshman Cook
Love the Naan Bread as your pizza base.. Such a great idea. I love how flavorful it is!
Inger @ Art of Natural Liivng
Another great way to make pizza easy. And I love red peppers on pizza (well, on everything 🙂 )
I love using Naan for pizza. This is perfect for meatless Monday! Such great flavors.