Love S'mores but no campfire in sight? Try our No Bake S'mores Cereal Bars, perfect for picnics or cool winter days.
Loaded with a classic combination of chocolate, graham crackers, and gooey marshmallows, this easy-to-make recipe will quickly turn into your family’s favorite.
Who doesn't remember the days of roasting marshmallows over a campfire and making gooey s'mores? It's a rite of summer.
With this recipe, you can bring the nostalgia of campfire s'mores to your kitchen - no fire needed!
Like most marshmallow cereal bars these are quick to make and would pack well in a cooler to take to a picnic or cookout, or pack one or two in your kid's (or your) lunch box for a little taste of summer any time.
Ingredients for S'mores Cereal Bars
Just 4 basic ingredients is all you need:
- butter, or margarine or coconut oil if you prefer
- marshmallows, large or mini (I usually use mini because they melt quickly)
- honey graham cereal
- mini chocolate chips, or regular (but mini gives you more little chips throughout the bars)
More Sensational S'mores Recipes from #OurFamilyTable
Are you ready to upgrade your S'mores game? Here are some amazing S'mores variations to enjoy year round.
Smashing S'mores Recipes
- Dulce de Leche S'Mores from Palatable Pastime
- Indoor S'mores Bars from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Macaron S'mores from Pandemonium Noshery
- No Bake S'mores Cereal Bars from That Recipe
- Old Fashioned S'mores Fudge from Hezzi-D's Recipe Box
- Peanut Butter Smores Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Smores Campfire Cocktail from Jen Around the World
No Bake S'Mores Cereal Bars
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and melt, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal until well coated.
- Press marshmallow coated cereal into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips across the top. Place pan in refrigerator immediately to prevent chips from melting.
- Cut into bars when firm.
Sound fabulous? Share it!
more no bake desserts
Until next time, happy eating!