These no bake S'mores Cereal Bars are a great summer treat any time of year.
Like most marshmallow cereal bars, these did not last long in my house. They are quick to make and would pack well in a cooler to take to a picnic or cookout.
Cookout Week Recipes and Giveaway
We are in the middle of #CookoutWeek, an event organized by the wonderful crew at PinterTest Kitchen. Over 50 bloggers are posting Cookout themed recipes and hosting a giveaway for a fabulous $750 grilling prize package thanks to our generous #CookoutWeek sponsors including:
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill from blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen.
- A Red KitchenAid Mixer and 5 Flavored Butters from our friends at Chef Shamy.
- A Duck Product Pack from our friends at Maple Leaf Farms
- Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from our friends at Barlean's.
- 24 Cartons of Vinegar Shots from our friends at Vermont Village.
Get my Sage Marinated Grilled Duck Pizza recipe and enter the giveaway here. And be sure to come back to get the recipes for Honey Vanilla Strawberry Shortcake and Grilled Vegetables with Vegan Buttery Mayo Sauce.
[click_to_tweet tweet="These deliciously simple No Bake S'Mores Cereal Bars are perfect any time of year. #smoresdesserts #summerdessert" quote="These deliciously simple No Bake S'Mores Cereal Bars are perfect any time of year." theme="style2"]
No Bake S'Mores Cereal Bars
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and melt, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal until well coated.
- Press marshmallow coated cereal into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips across the top. Place pan in refrigerator immediately to prevent chips from melting.
- Cut into bars when firm.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include Cheddar Smashed Potatoes, Grilled Shrimp and Scallops, and Mushroom Soup Marsala. Enjoy your week!
I want to devour that whole pan of potatoes