Another batch of scrumptious recipes were shared on the Tasty Tuesdays Linky last week. Since it is actually dipping in to the 70’s around here this week, I thought I would feature some of the soup and chili recipes that were shared last week.
30 Minute Chili from Domain of the Mad Mommy
Chicken Enchilada Soup from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Speedy Soup Rolls and Root Vegetable Soup from Snapshots and Snippets
Easy Beet Soup from the Good Mama
Chicken and Spinach Soup from Penguins in Pink
Chicken with Wild Rice Soup From 2 Kids and Tired Cooks
Crockpot Veggie and Quinoa Chili from Divas Run for Bling
If you are a good eater and finish your healthy soup/chili dinner you can have some dessert. Like some of the 75+ recipes shared so far on the Ultimate Virtual Cookies and Goodies Party. Did I mention the $350 cash giveaway plus 4 prize packages? Go check it out, I will wait.
The link up will be open for another 12 days, so check back for more additions, and feel free to add your Holiday Goodie recipes to the mix.
And now on to this week’s Tasty Tuesday Link Up.
This month Sydney from Tastefully Frugal and Audrey from That Recipe are the co-hosts of this party!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked uphere before or they will be deleted.Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, happy eating!