This delicious and healthy Barley Tabbouli Salad is great by itself anytime or as a side dish for barbecues in the summer. The lemon and mint are a refreshing combination that mix well with many main courses.
The recipe was on Ma’am’s original site and it has been on my blogging to do list to make and photograph it. Unfortunately I didn’t have any bulgur wheat in the house to make it today. But, I did have some precooked barley that I wanted to use up so I went with that instead. Both ways are delicious and take about the same amount of time.
The looooooooooong cooking and preparation time in the recipe below is all sitting time either for the barley or bulgur to cook or for letting the prepared salad sit in the fridge to let the flavors meld.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
Until next time, happy eating.