Get away from me with all of your pumpkin and apple recipes!
It is only September 1st! It is still SUMMER! At least for 3 more weeks. Or at least can we wait until Labor Day. It is still time to savor the vine ripened tomatoes and zucchini and watermelon and spicy peppers. Enjoy them now before they are gone.
I don't think I am the only one that feels this way because last week here at Tasty Tuesdays we had some fabulous recipes shared using the best of summer produce. And that isn't including the 8 Refreshing and Fruity Salads shared by Catherine at Smart Party Planning.
Aren't the colors so bright and beautiful?
Raw Spiralized Thai Salad from Strength and Sunshine
Hatch Chile Waffles and Watermelon Salsa from Mama's High Strung
Eggplant Lasagna from Foppema's Farm
Chilled Pea and Dill Soup from Flourish and Knot
Cucumber Mandarin Orange Salsa from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Zucchini Muffins from Penney Lane
Rick's Pickled Jalapeno Peppers from My Life Cookbook
Easy Breakfast Fajita Pitas from Home Cooking Memories
Triple Berry Lemonade Poke Cake from Moms Messy Miracles
Tofino Gooey Plum Butter Cake from Something Sweet Winnie's Blog
Easy Hatch Chile Rice from Home Cooking Memories
Berry Cherry Pineapple Smoothie from Small Green Kitchen
Crispy Jalapeno Bites from The Lazy Gastronome
Easy Blackberry Sauce from Cooking with Carlee
Zucchini Black Forest Cupcakes from Tournadough Alli
Peach Crumb Coffee Cake from Delightful E Made
Killer Marinated Tomatoes from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Cucumber Noodle Bowl from Small Green Kitchen
Zucchini Muffins from A Pretty Life in The Suburbs
Peach Pecan Gallette from the Gold Lining Girl
And if you want two super easy ways to save zucchini or cherry tomatoes to enjoy summer even longer, try pickling them. Both are as easy as boiling water.
Don't get me wrong, I love Fall. And it will have its time... like on Thursday, when we do our Fall Flavors Fill the Cookie Jar posts... but for today, I still want SUMMER.
[Tweet "Enjoy the end of summer with these 20 summer produce recipes. #summer #fruits #vegetables"]
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for September.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Audrey at That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley at Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.