With all of the holiday planning and eating, could you use and easy and healthy dinner? This Pomegranate Glazed Chicken is beautiful, tasty and easy.
I originally used the Pomegranate Syrup for this, but you could use the Pomegranate Cranberry Jam as well. Or any pomegranate jelly or syrup. If it too cold to grill outside, an indoor grill or even the broiler will help caramelize this syrup with a lovely reddish hue.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Beautiful, healthy and easy Pomegranate Glazed Grilled Chicken. Sweet Fall goodness. #recipes #chicken” quote=”Beautiful, healthy and easy Pomegranate Glazed Grilled Chicken. Sweet Fall goodness. #recipes #chicken” theme=”style2″]
- 1/2 cup rosemary infused pomegranate syrup
- 4 pieces chicken breasts or thighs
- Preheat grill.
- If using chicken breasts, pound flat to ensure even cooking.
- Put chicken on the grill, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn over and spread about a tablespoon of pomegranate syrup on the cooked side. Cook 4-5 minutes.
- Flip over again, turning at a 45 degree angle to make hash marks. Spread syrup on the top. Cook 1-2 minutes only!
- Flip over turning at a 45 degree angle and cook again for 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle additional syrup over the top when serving if desired.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.