Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge made easily in the microwave. Great for holidays, gift giving or anytime you need a rich peanut butter treat.
Peanut butter lovers rejoice! This fudge only has a few basic ingredients you probably have in your pantry and it microwaves in just 4 minutes.... and then you have to wait FOREVER for it to set like the Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
With all of the butter in this recipe, it was so rich that I am glad I added the dark chocolate swirl to balance it out a bit. I had dark chocolate melting wafers on hand, but you could easily use chocolate chips or baking chocolate with a little butter or coconut oil to help it mix smoothly.
Since the mixtures are rather thick and the pieces would eventually be cut rather small, I didn't really swirl the chocolate and peanut butter like I would for a marble cake. Instead I left the peanut butter layers a bit uneven and then added the chocolate to even it out.
Peanut Butter Recipes from #OurFamilyTable
Enjoy more fabulous Peanut Butter recipes from some of our favorite bloggers:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge
- 4 ounces butter (plus more for greasing pan)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate melting wafers ((or chocolate chips with about ½ teaspoon of butter or coconut oil))
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place butter and peanut butter in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave 2 more minutes on high. Stir the mixture a little bit to help it settle then remove from microwave.
- Add vanilla and 2 cups powdered sugar to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Melt the dark chocolate wafers in the microwave (about 30 seconds). Mix in ¼ cup of powdered sugar.
- Put half of the peanut butter mixture into the loaf pan and spread out. Add half of the chocolate mixture, swirling slightly. Repeat with remaining peanut butter then chocolate.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until hard, about 2 hours. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in an air tight container.