I love to cook, but some nights we are too busy or it is too hot and I need a little help to get dinner on the table quickly. Enter the humble store-bought rotisserie chicken. Almost every major grocery chain in the US has them these days. The chicken is good on its own, but if you want to do something a little more, here are almost 50 easy recipes using a store bought rotisserie chicken (or leftover homemade chicken) from the Tasty Tuesday bloggers.
Sandwiches and Soups
Easy Bacon Ranch Chicken Wraps from That Recipe
Chicken Kale Raisin Salad Spread from Premeditated Leftovers
Chicken Crescent Bundles from Creative K Kids
Chicken Tortilla Soup from The Kittchen
Chicken and Dumplings from Savvy in the Kitchen
Asian Chicken Salad with Lemongrass Dressing from That Recipe
Vietnamese Chicken Salad from Powered by Mom
Ranch Buffalo Chicken Salad from The Frugal Foodie Mama
Bakes, Casseroles, etc.
Easy Chicken Crepes from That Recipe
Chicken Crescent Ring from That Recipe
Stove Top Chicken Casserole from Forgetful Momma
Ayam Suwir from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Indonesian shredded chicken)
Simple Chicken Enchiladas Verdes from Cooking with Curls
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas from Honest and Truly
Chicken and Corn Empanadas from The Chef Next Door
Chicken Summer Squash Enchiladas from My Suburban Kitchen
Chicken Taco Casserole with Orzo from Eat Make Move
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti from I Should Be Mopping
Pizza and Pasta
21 Day Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Must Have Mom
BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza from Somewhat Simple
Chicken Bruschetta Pizza from My Suburban Kitchen
Chicken Carbonara Pasta from A Dish of Daily Life
Buffalo Chicken Macaroni Cheese from The Kittchen
Even more recipes
25 Ways to Use Leftover Chicken from Moneywise Moms
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Over 40 recipes using a store bought rotisserie chicken. #chickenrecipes #easymeals” quote=”Over 40 recipes using a store bought rotisserie chicken. #chickenrecipes #easymeals” theme=”style2″]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.