This Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli is a healthy one pan meal that can be ready in about 30 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights!
If you have never tried roasting broccoli it is definitely something you want to try. The roasting brings out the natural sweetness of the broccoli making it less bitter. Well, actually it makes the bitterness less noticeable, but I am not going to get scientific right now.
Be sure you use pork chops that are at about 1 1/2 inch thick for this. The thinner cut will overcook by the time the broccoli is done.
Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Roasted Broccoli
- 6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each chop with half of the olive oil (approximately 2 tablespoons for all 6 pork chops).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry spices. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return to the prepared baking sheet.
- Add the fresh broccoli florets to the mixing bowl and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange broccoli on baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading into a single layer. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 23-28 minutes, turning the pork chops and stirring the broccoli once, or until the pork is completely cooked through and the broccoli is nicely browned.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and transfer pork chops and broccoli to a serving platter. Cover loosely and allow pork chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
For more weeknight fast meals, get our free eguide: Dinner in 30 Minutes, 10 Easy Meals to Wow Your Family
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.