This easy 5 minute Smoked Salmon Spread is a great way to boost your Omega 3 intake. Just 3 simple ingredients and you have a delicious sandwich spread or dip depending on how thin you make it.
My mother and I have made this Smoked Salmon Spread recipe for decades and I don’t think either of us have written down the recipe. A can of salmon, a block of cream cheese and “enough” liquid smoke.
Make it thick for a delicious spread for bagels or thin it with the salmon juices for a great dip with either thick potato chips or rye crackers.
This week we are all about bagels at Our Family Table. Recipes for making your own bagels, to spreads to bagels in recipes. It is a bagel-palooza!
- Air Fryer Everything Bagels by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Asiago Cheese Bagels by Pastry Chef Online
- Breakfast Bagel Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Smoked Salmon Spread by That Recipe
- Stir-Fried Bagels with Cabbage and Bacon by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Strawberry Cream Cheese by Art of Natural Living
- Water Bagels by Simply Inspired Meals
This easy Smoked Salmon Spread is made from just three ingredients. Great as a spread for bagels or sandwiches or thin it for a dip.
- 5-7 ounce can of salmon drained – juices reserved if making this a dip
- 4 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring more or less to taste
Mix cream cheese and salmon together by hand. Add 1/4 teaspoon of liquid smoke. Taste and add more if desired.
If making a dip, thin to proper consistency with reserved salmon juices.
Some of our other favorite salmon recipes:
Until next time, happy eating.