These gluten free Pumpkin Pancakes are delightful on a chilly Autumn morning.
You will never find a box of store-bought pancake mix in my home. Like salad dressings, they are so easy to make at home with ingredients you probably already have. And they taste better!
This recipe calls for a blend of coconut and almond flours. But you can easily use all-purpose flour instead if you do not need them to be gluten free.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 6 large eggs
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup ((or honey or agave syrup))
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and gently fold until just blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 2-3 minutes a side. Repeat with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
Other Pancake Recipes
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 9-7 to 9-11 on my blog. On Tuesday was Broasted Chicken. Wednesday was American Goulash. Thursday was Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake. And winding up this week was 30 Minute Flaky Chicken Pot Pie. Enjoy!