Easy Sparkling Apple Ginger Punch is a naturally sweet family friendly punch to help you celebrate any occasion.
This punch recipe is delicious anytime of year, but is particularly festive in Autumn. Use your favorite apples, but wait until the last minute before slicing to prevent browning.
You can use regular water ice cubes for serving, but it will water down the punch. If you are planning on making a punch bowl full, I recommend making at least one "giant" frozen apple juice cube (ring, circle, etc.) to place in the punch bowl, with some smaller ones on the side for serving.
Variations for Sparkling Apple Ginger Punch
One of the easiest ways to switch up the flavor profile of the punch is to vary the two main liquids: the juice and the sparkling water.
For the juice you can swap the unsweetened apple juice for apple cider, or an apple blend juice such as apple cranberry. Or make your own blend with half apple and half .... pomegranate, grape, cherry, mango, pineapple.
As for the sparkling water you can opt for plain water or flavored. Or use seltzer (plain or flavored) or even some ginger ale for more gingery kick. Or you can make a grown up version with some sparkling wine.
Here are some more punch recipes to help you entertain your family and friends.
- Apple Cider Punch by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Mulled White Wine by Palatable Pastime
- Sparkling Apple Ginger Punch by That Recipe
- Watermelon Cosmo Punch by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- 2 quarts fresh 100% apple juice
- 3 cups sparkling water (chilled)
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground ginger (more or less to taste)
- 1 medium orange (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium apple (thinly sliced)
- cinnamon sticks
- The day before serving, freeze half of the apple juice in ice cube trays. Chill the remaining juice until just before serving.
- Add the remaining apple juice, sparkling water, ginger, orange slices, and apple slices to a large pitcher or punch bowl and stir to combine.
- To serve, fill glasses with apple juice ice cubes, add sparkling apple ginger punch and garnish with cinnamon sticks and a few slices of fruit.