Make juicy Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Wings in your air fryer for a delicious appetizer or meal.
Chicken Wings used to be a cheap meal, then they become all the rage once sports bars started serving them. Now I struggle to find them in the grocery store at a reasonable price. But, when I do my husband gets his favorite treat.
This is an unsponsored semi-homemade recipe.
I use Yoshida Original Gourmet Sauce as the base because we always have some in the house. Usually a gigantic bottle from the warehouse store. My husband loves the taste (not overly sweet like most teriyaki sauces), but he is not that thrilled it is rather thin.
I solved that issue and he devoured these wings. If you have a teriyaki sauce you love, then by all means use it!
Ninja Digital Air Fryer Oven
We bought a Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven when our toaster oven died in the middle of our kitchen remodel. We were cooking everything in small appliances for 2-3 months, including Thanksgiving dinner.
My husband said it was the hero of the remodel. We use it daily and I love that it flips up once it is cool so we have the counter space back.
I mention this, not to sell you a product if you already have an air fryer you love, but to explain which model I have because they are all a bit different in how you use them.
More Air Fryer Recipes from #OurFamilyTable
Not everyone likes to fry foods for health or mess kitchen reasons. So, we have a collection of recipes that simulate that crispy texture usi ng your oven or air fryer.
Air Fryer/Oven Fried Recipes
- Air Fried Teriyaki Chicken Wings from That Recipe
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Jen Around the World
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Air Fryer Corn on The Cob from Palatable Pastime
- Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Air Fryer Salmon Cakes from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Easy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizzas from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Oven-Fried Avocado Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Creme from The Spiffy Cookie
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup Yoshida Original Gourmet Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4-5 Szechuan pepper (optional (see note))
- Preheat air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Arrange wings on air fryer pan per manufacturer directions. Place a pan underneath to catch drips if appropriate for your air fryer.
- Cook for 35 minutes, flipping the wings over and rotating the pan ¼ turn every 7-10 minutes (approximately).
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Crush the Szechuan pepper until fine and powdery.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
- In a medium bowl combine cooked wings and glaze and toss to completely coat the wings.
- Place wings back on the air fryer pan and broil for 1-2 minutes a side. If your air fryer doesn't broil you might want to place on a baking sheet and broil in your oven.
Sound fabulous? Share it!
More Easy Hot Appetizers
Until next time, happy eating!