Entertaining season is quickly approaching so it is time to start thinking about what to serve. Seasoned nuts are an easy crowd pleaser that can be made ahead so you can spend time with your guests when they arrive instead of bustling in the kitchen. Here’s a list of ten addicting seasoned nut recipes.
These Autumn Spiced Nuts from Culinary Ginger are loaded with garam masala, cardamom, cinnamon and more
Around My Family Table has these Spiced Bacon Nuts with… bacon! and chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Spicy Rosemary Roasted Nuts from Gourmande with fresh rosemary and sea salt plus red pepper flakes for kick.
Kitchn combines mustard, Worcestershire and Tabasco for these Savory Spiced Pecans
These Smoky Sweet Spiced Almonds from Rock Recipes uses smokey paprika and chipotle.
Biscuits and Burlap share the recipe for Ritz Carlton Lodge Spiced Pecans with maple syrup and spices.
Pumpkin Spice Candied Nuts from the Girl in the Little Red Kitchen uses… pumpkin pie spice.
Tamilee Tips breaks out the slow cooker for these Spicy Crock Pot Chili Nuts
Spicy Southern Kitchen kicks it up Cajun style with this savor Cajun Nuts Recipe.
If Buffalo-style is your seasoning of choice, Bake Your Day offers these Spicy Buffalo Mixed Nuts.
[Tweet “10 Addicting Seasoned Nuts recipes to serve at your next party. #nuts #recipes”]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
<!– end InLinkz script –>
Until next time, happy eating!