Every year around Christmas time my mother-in-law makes a huge batch of Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage for Christmas Eve. She graciously shared her recipe with me years ago, but I have yet to make it.
They are really easy to make, but I must warn you. The day they are cooked the entire house will smell like cooked cabbage. If you like that smell, great! If you are like her children you will want to open some windows, ha ha!
As the recipe says these are better reheated. She usually makes them a few days ahead of time then reheats them for Christmas Eve or whenever company comes by, like we did this year. It gave me a great opportunity to take some photos and get this recipe reposted.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.