Don't limit yourself to pickling cucumbers! You can make a wide variety of fruit and vegetable pickles easily in your own kitchen.
What if I told you there was no law against pickling fruits and vegetables besides cucumbers? Most of us automatically think of cucumbers when we hear the word pickles, but you can pickle other vegetables and even fruits with delicious results.
Remember Peter Piper preferred pickled peppers. And you might too, along with tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, green beans, carrots even strawberries!
And pickling is such a simple process, just boil up some vinegar, sugar and other flavorings then add the vegetables.
Pickled Brussels Sprouts from Hezzi D's Books and Cooks
Pickled Red Cabbage from That Recipe
The BEST Fresh Pickle Veggie Relish from Tatertots and Jello
Pickled Cherry Tomatoes from That Recipe
Giardiniera from That Recipe
Green Tomatoes and Peppers from Flour on My Face
Japanese Pickled Ginger from Caroline's Cooking
Pickled Jalapenos in Escabeche from Palatable Pastime
Pickled Jalapeno Pepper and Red Onions from Thyme to Change
Pickled Green Beans from YumGoggle
Pickled Beets from That Recipe
Pickled Beet Relish from Harvest2U
Do Chua (Pickled Carrots and Daikon) from That Recipe
Pickled Radishes from Faith, Hope Luck and Love Survive
Garlic Kohlrabi Pickles from That Recipe
Bread and Butter Zucchini Slices from That Recipe
Zucchini Refrigerator Pickles from Simple and Savory
Pickled Starfruit from Raksha's Kitchen
Punjabi Style Raw Mango Pickles from Raksha's Kitchen
Vanilla Pickled Strawberries from Books 'n Cooks
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.