This Double Chocolate Coconut Bars Mix is a simple gift you can make at the last minute.
I made a few of these up at the last minute as gifts for some of the aides at the school. I figured they would be overloaded with other sweets so they could store this until they needed a quick chocolate fix.
You can write out the directions or print these to attach to the jars.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”This Double Chocolate Coconut Bars Mix makes a great last minute gift. #giftsinajar #cookiemix” quote=”This Double Chocolate Coconut Bars Mix makes a great last minute gift. ” theme=”style2″]
Double Chocolate Coconut Bars mix in a jar makes a great last minute gift for teachers, neighbors, etc. #giftsinajar #teachergifts #homemadegifts #thatrecipeblog
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Layer ingredients in a quart jar in the order listed. Attach the instructions.
Instructions for cookies:
1/3 cup butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar of cookie mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put butter in a 9 x 13 pan and place pan in the oven until butter melts.
In a large bowl combine condensed milk and cookie mix, spread in 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into squares. Let cool completely.
You can print these labels to attach to the jar.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.