These Grilled Asian Pork Riblets are loaded with flavor and cook up very quickly making them perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
This recipe is basically Korean Galbi that I made with pork instead of the traditional beef flanken cut ribs. So if you don’t eat pork, use beef instead.
I used button ribs aka flat bone ribs or Applebee’s riblets, but you can also use traditional cut riblets (which are pork spare ribs cut in half to make shorter ribs). Here’s a great page if you want to know more about pork cuts.
If you start the marinade the night before or first thing in the morning these are definitely weeknight fast. Start some rice then heat up the grill and you’ll have dinner in 30 minutes.Flavorful and fast cooking, these Asian Style Pork Riblets are weeknight fast. Click To Tweet
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-2 green onion thinly sliced, greens reserved for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 3-4 pounds pork riblets
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add marinade and riblets to a large zip to lock bag. Let marinade at least 4 hours up to overnight.
Grill riblets until thoroughly cooked.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.