If you are looking for a quick and easy meal bursting with flavor, may I recommend these Grilled Shrimp Tacos with a Spicy Lime Sauce.
This whole recipe takes less than 30 minutes to put together including mixing the sauce and grilling the shrimp. If you don't have a grill (or don't want to wait for it to heat up) just put the shrimp under the broiler and cook a few minutes a side.
Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Spicy Lime Sauce
- 1 lb peeled shrimp (uncooked)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 2 cups cabbage (shredded)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 3-4 limes (cut into wedges)
- Put shrimp on skewers, season with salt and pepper. Grill, or broil, a few minutes per side until cooked.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt and lime juice. Add a few splashes of hot sauce to taste (or add none if you don't want it spicy).
- Layer the cabbage and cilantro on the tortillas, top with shrimp and add sauce.